Below is a list of useful websites related to the types of law we practice.
The Landlord Tenant Law section on our website offers a variety of links to resources that can help landlords and tenants in Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries provides access to legal research materials and resources for self-represented litigants. FindLaw’s Massachusetts Landlord Tenant section offers articles and legal information about tenant rights, leases, and evictions. The Massachusetts Land Court is responsible for handling land registration, zoning, and other property-related matters. The Massachusetts Registry of Deeds maintains records of land ownership, transfers, and encumbrances. The Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development provides information on housing assistance, affordable housing, and economic development. The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® is a professional organization that offers education and resources to real estate professionals. The Greater Boston Landlord Tenant Board is a private organization that offers dispute resolution services to landlords and tenants in the Greater Boston area.
The Bankruptcy Law section of our website provides links to resources for those struggling with bankruptcy in Massachusetts. The United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts handles bankruptcy cases for individuals and businesses in the state. Nolo’s Massachusetts Bankruptcy section offers articles and legal information about bankruptcy, including how to file for bankruptcy and the types of bankruptcy available. The Massachusetts Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Law Section is a professional organization that offers education and resources to bankruptcy lawyers.
The Business Law section of our website offers links to resources for business owners in Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Secretary of State is responsible for maintaining business records, regulating securities, and overseeing elections. The Massachusetts Department of Revenue handles tax collection and administration. Nolo’s Massachusetts Business Law section offers articles and legal information about starting and running a business in Massachusetts, including forming a limited liability company or corporation.
Landlord Tenant law in Massachusetts
- The Official Website of the Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries: https://www.mass.gov/locations/essex-law-library
- FindLaw’s Massachusetts Landlord Tenant section: https://www.findlaw.com/realestate/landlord-tenant-law.html
- The Massachusetts Land Court: https://www.mass.gov/locations/land-court
- The Massachusetts Registry of Deeds: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/rod/rodmlr.htm
- The Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development: https://www.masshousinginfo.org/
- The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®: https://marealtor.com/
- The Greater Boston Landlord Tenant Board: https://www.gbreb.com/
Bankruptcy law in Massachusetts:
- The Official website of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts: https://www.massb.uscourts.gov/
- Nolo’s Massachusetts Bankruptcy section: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/bankruptcy
- The Massachusetts Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Law Section: https://www.massbar.org/sections-and-committees/sections/bankruptcy-law-section
Business law in Massachusetts:
- The Official website of the Massachusetts Secretary of State: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/cor/coridx.htm
- The Official website of the Massachusetts Department of Revenue: https://www.mass.gov/orgs/massachusetts-department-of-revenue
- Nolo’s Massachusetts Business Law section: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/llc-corporations-partnerships
Zaheer Law Group is committed to addressing client concerns with effective and often untraditional solutions.
Ready to connect?
Get a free 15-minute consultation to learn how we help entrepreneurs and businesses grow.